What's your why?
Ours is to create a world where safe and effective regenerative medicines are rapidly developed and are widely available on a global scale, to benefit the lives of patients in need.
We are proud to have been recently voted a Best Place to Work in Frederick, MD!
RoosterBio Company Overview
RoosterBio designs, manufactures and distributes advanced stem cell manufacturing products aimed at accelerating the pace of development and commercialization of products incorporating living cellular technology. We believe that the dawn of a new day is upon us in the field of stem cell technologies. RoosterBio is a revenue stage company on a high growth trajectory. Our employees are driven by high impact work and are passionate about delivering the best stem cell products possible to our customers. We currently are 50+ employees with continued rapid growth over the next 1-3 years.
We do not compromise on quality, innovation, or product performance. In our small company environment, the pace is fast, the work is stimulating, and high-quality performance is expected of each team member. Hence, we believe in hiring and developing the best talent available within the industry to create a positive, collaborative, and solution focused team.
We are looking for a self-directed, dedicated, and highly motivated individual to join the team at RoosterBio. This role is focused on research and development related to the fields of genetic engineering and stem cells. The successful candidate will work closely with other teams within the R&D group and throughout RoosterBio.
This role is for a scientist to work on a two-year project on product and process development, while learning about other functions including manufacturing, tech transfer, and marketing.
- Design, execute, and analyze studies related to various genetic engineering platforms in the context of manufacturing sciences and mesenchymal stem cells.
- Create novel product and process concepts to contribute to the company’s product pipeline and intellectual property portfolio.
- Collaborate with team members and other departments such as sales and marketing to support and solve technical challenges for existing and new products.
- Work on prioritized projects and efficiently execute to achieve goals within dedicated timelines.
- Assist on lab maintenance and perform additional duties as needed.
- PhD in Bioengineering, Chemical/Biochemical Engineering, Cellular/Molecular Biology or related field with 0-3 years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience with genetic engineering of mammalian cells.
- Experience with MSCs (Mesenchymal stem/stromal cells), stem cells, biotechnology, and regenerative medicine is preferred.
- Ability to perform studies accurately and reproducibly with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exhibits a high level of professionalism at the workplace.
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the U.S for other than practical training.
Please visit our website at www.RoosterBio.com to apply.